Providing energy efficient hot water heating solutions
Heating water for the home accounts for up to 30 % of the total energy usage for the average Australian household. iStore can reduce CO2emissions by up to 4 tonnes.
iStore works by capturing energy in the air to generate environmentally friendly hot water for your home. Consuming approximately 500W of energy per hour during the air-to-energy heating process, iStore reduces hot water heating consumption by two thirds from conventional electric or gas storage systems, while reducing CO2 emissions by 4 tonnes.
Government rebates are available, get in touch to find out how much you are eligible for.
How does it work?
- A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
- The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved